Malarkey Roofing Products® is dedicated to sustainability. For us, this means keeping roofing materials out of the waste stream and preserving the quality of life on our planet. Likewise, we aim to elevate and partner with like-minded roofing contractors to promote this value. Here are a few ways we’re working with roofing contractors to share our passion for sustainability and help them build their business.
Years ago, we created the Malarkey Certified Residential Contractor program to help homeowners recognize quality when selecting a roofer to install shingles. This program offers a step-by-step application process to ensure that contractors are current on the latest industry accepted application procedures and installation techniques. Participating contractors can also earn specialized certifications based on specific criteria, training and overall professional experience. Overall, these programs offer opportunities for our contractors and their team to work towards roofing excellence.
Envirogen™ Specialist Certification
In concert with our sustainability focus, we are proud to offer the Envirogen™ Specialist badge to valued Certified Residential Contractors. Envirogen™ is a family of Malarkey Roofing Products® specially designed, manufactured and certified for sustainability. These shingle products are designed with a goal of sustainability in focus through each step of the product’s life cycle. From a shingle’s manufacture to the end of its service life, Malarkey shingles are created for superior performance, reliability, and limited impact on the environment. Email us for certification information.
Envirogen™ Contractor Award
For outstanding contributions in sustainability within the roofing industry Malarkey Certified Residential Contractors are also eligible for the Envirogen™ Contractor Award. This unique Malarkey award provides an opportunity for roofing contractors to receive consumer recognition, while continuing to distinguish themselves in the community. Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Project and Materials: A contractor must install and register a minimum of (10) Malarkey Certified Roofing Systems. The Malarkey Emerald Pro and Premium Warranties can be referenced for additional installation and product requirements.
- Qualifying Malarkey Products: Malarkey Nexgen™ roofing shingle and accessory products.
- Business Responsibility & Ethics: A contractor must submit documentation outlining (explain) your company’s message, policy, and/or commitment to sustainability and its implementation.
- Information can be submitted to email@example.com. Entry timeline: April 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018 Awarded contractor(s) will receive:
- Press release recognition in a professional roofing magazine.
- Branded logo and certified designation on Malarkey social channels.
- Emerald Reward points
- Complimentary gift on behalf of Malarkey Roofing Products
For questions or information contact Contractor Service Program Manager Crista Gortmaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.