EFFECTIVE July 20, 2020
Temporary Visitor Policy
Malarkey Roofing Products® appreciates our vendors and customers. During the current pandemic Malarkey visitors are limited to essential business* at our facilities. Visitors must schedule their visit in advance.
We look forward to future visits and hope to continue customer tours and visits in the near future. The health and safety of our employees, their families, and our community is of utmost importance.
Please take the time review our health and safety policy and procedure when visiting our facilities. Should you have questions regarding this policy, please reach out to your plant contact.
Policy and Procedure:
- Visitors will be required to wear face masks or face coverings upon arrival and while on premises.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet or more.
- Visitors will be screened for a fever before being allowed to enter the Malarkey facility. Unless state or local guidance provides otherwise, per the federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance, a visitor will be considered to have a fever if their measured body temperature is 100.4° Fahrenheit or higher.
- Body temperature will be measured using a non-contact thermometer with appropriate safety precautions and protective equipment, etc.
- Visitors who have a fever will be denied entry at this step.
- Malarkey will attempt up to three (3) times to take the visitor’s temperature before making a final decision to deny entry.
- Visitors will be asked general health screening questions such as:
If any of these answers are “Yes”, you will be denied entry and asked to leave the facility.
- In the past few days, have you had close contact with a person to have the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) or person that has had symptoms of COVID-19?
- Do you have cold or flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, difficulty breathing)?
At Malarkey, safety is our top priority so compliance with these important health and safety procedures will be required during your visit. Thank you for your patience. We look forward to seeing you.
*Essential business is defined as work performed that is necessary to the maintenance or construction of our plant facilities.